Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Ἀνδρόγεως ~ Wednesday, April 17, 2024

This cretin talks bull
how much an idiot speaks
in bully pullpit
shite! how bloody dull

call me a Christian, deformed
recently, for weeks
each time that I spit
tell me never to listen
in one ear, reformed
not unlike the Pope

tell me not to watch the news
at loose ends, my rope
likes to sing the blues
kiss me goodbye, I glisten
since she glisters, gold

bull on the brain, down
underneath the Cretan drain
like Minos, so bold
like The Starry Night

how art and politics drown
oh, stillborn again
woe be twenty-four

manly political might
until I can't stop
can't stop laughing, Muse
how much bull until I pop

abuse me and lose
now I know the score

ignorance is bliss, they quote
don't read the next line
is folly wisdom
on frail geezers must I dote
the antidote, please

sleep along the spine
park bench, a homeless kingdom
each night on the train
and bless you, I sneeze
kiss the Minotaur goodbye
suck ass, bloody stooge

in deep shit, I spy
nothing, two men in a luge

born undead again
under the pullpit
like The Zombie Presidents
like van Gogh could paint
yes, Pasiphaë bit

pomegranate seeds for juice
until I make sense
like I am but ain't
like The Central Park Five jive
place an ad, no truce
in wars with Athens
the need for revenge, priceless

sold out, shit happens
how they're still alive
if I should talk trash
take me for an idiot
each January

help me out with cash
oh, I don't ever dare ask
when I need the shit

begs me, the fairy
like On Cloud Scheiße, wears boots
object: a new task
order government
decisions for the people
yet, while money spent

dictates for sheeple
until Nugent finds her roots
lift the wedding veil
let truth again fail

No comments: