Sunday, May 26, 2024

Gravity ~ Sunday, May 26, 2024

Born and yet unborn or perhaps stillborn
or born-again, amounts to the same thing remember to breathe a deep breath, exhale
needless suffering in the face of death

teach billionaires about loving-kindness
how to walk away from this misery
reach out to have my hand slapped down, shake hands
only to walk away from ignorance
underbelly of society, laugh
grifters and hand shakers, anger and greed
how delusion guides the minds of the weak

body to overcome and to embrace
orbits in gravity fall to the ground
decision executive to not come
yet, what a world to inhabit inside

suck ups and sycophants rule all the rules
partake to break bread and drink wine and cheese
emptiness is just a word: Śūnyatā
each day I stare at the sun, disbelief
could I believe in God, insensible
how I left gibberish for gibberish

ask me to make sense of all this rubbish
nothingness and bad faith, ontology
dialectic, beyond that emptiness

mind is not my mind, my thoughts, cognitions
in a bowl of tomato soup, the flies
no speech, nor language, signs, something greater
despite extra protein, bowl pushed aside

I am not you, I am not me, I am

nothingness in the ephemeral soup
object to objections, a court of law
wins all the cases presented, fuck all

fuck everyone in the world, too many
understand one axiom towards peace
let go of anger, greed, and delusion
let go of avarice and deception
yet, try as you might to make a living

ask me to avow and to disavow
visions of afterbirth, what is to come
only God is a word, yet, imagine
wicked the mind that cannot see beyond

No comments: