Saturday, April 6, 2024

Vipers ~ Saturday, April 6, 2024

Since I get upset when a guy lights up
in a public place and I walk away
needless to say that I yell at the dude
creating a scene he offers a cup
every day, I face the stupidity

I lose my balance, my cool, so they say

give me a moment, I'm sorry, I'm rude
except he calls me a racist, easy
to think, default mode, no one is pretty

until we get fed what we want and need
pretend everyone hates everyone else
solves zero problems, watch everyone bleed
everyone believes something, take belts
the moment you see a guy act sleazy

with his pants low down down below his ass
how he plays pick up with chicks on the train
even with his ass in my face, uncool
no one has the sense to act without sass

after smoking guy called me a racist

guess his greatest wish is not pick his brain
upset by triggers ever since grade school
yes, I lost my cool, the world is not right

light a cigarette in public, I'm pissed
if, wishful thinking, I were racist, names
given since childhood would be thrown about
however, I said nothing, I see games
that people play, sad, makes me want to shout
suckers, they teach lies, not love, not the light

understanding life is beautiful takes
patience, acceptance, not a pit of snakes

No comments: