Sunday, September 2, 2018

Illusion ~ Sunday, 2 September 2018

I have all that I need all that I need I have

Have I the conditions to satisfy the self
all that I need I have I have all that I need
veritably the self needs nothing more than love
even these conditions being met the self asks

Asks what more do I need what more to feed the soul
love seems never enough the soul burns evermore
left alone I become desperate for the soul

That burns burns evermore never ending the flames
have I met the one flame to quench all other flames
asks the self in torture happily set alight
the flames of hell consume the soul in this lifetime

I need all that I have all that I have I need

Nothing could be more off the target than this phrase
even when conditions for happiness are met
even then the soul burns in hell in this lifetime
discipline is needed to perform the functions

Asked by the self inside hidden quiet silent
left alone I wonder why am I here today
love comforts to smother the flames within the heart

The heart surrounds itself with other hearts beating
hearts restless to consume like lions in the bush
ask the heart why the self all alone continues
to seek out other hearts to consume in its flames

I want what I don't have what I don't have I want

Noble is the river of blood coursing through veins
even today I ask myself why I would want
everything evermore like a star deep in space
desperate all alone ready to disappear

I don't have what I want what I want I don't have

Have I entered this world to consume other hearts
asks the self in judgment mouth bloody with rivers
veritably the soul knows when it sees itself
even a mirror casts but a mirror image

No comments: