Sunday, September 16, 2018

Programmed ~ Sunday, 16 September 2018

Pick a *i**er to lynch this word picnic means this
inside of black culture and black experience
continue to use words that offend disrespect
*i**er *i**er *i**er a word I cannot say
instead I use the phrase the *-word embarrassed
creatively to speak a word as an artist

not because I am white but my Portuguese name
is a dead giveaway I am not like other
greedy Europeans trying to flee their past
gutted with shame and guilt as descendants of hate
even though we all hide behind our history
reparations denied slaveholders set slaves free

art and language as art set poets free to speak
resistance against lies truth against ignorance
transcendental reason cannot exist with hate
in our FCC world no one speaks uncensored
shit fucking expletives spew like cum from her mouth
take it for what it is I'm a starving artist

No comments: